Xtreme Free Jump
Xtreme jump around! Defy gravity and experience the thrill of jumping and flying through the air on over 650 square metres of connected, world-class trampolines. Our trampoline field features over 60 interconnected trampolines, the famous angled wall trampolines and a series of platform pads of different heights.
Get Some Xtreme Air Now
Free Jump Rules
- Patrons must not jump on the main court without a court monitor in attendance.
- No running, racing, pushing, tackling or horseplay of any kind.
- No double bouncing
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips. Do not flip over the pads.
- No more than two flips in a row.
- One person per trampoline.
- Do not sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- No climbing up the walls.
- Jumpers should be separated by size as best as possible. Be aware of those around you and jump with people of similar size.
- Do not attempt anything outside your personal limitations or abilities.
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Patrons must be in control of their bodies at all times.
Failure to adhere to any of these rules at Xtreme Air can result in loss of jump time.