Xtreme Foam Pit
Try a somersault, a flip or just a star jump - but make sure you land on your feet or your seat!
Get Some Xtreme Air Now
Foam Pit Rules
- Patrons must not jump on the foam pit court without a court monitor in attendance.
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Jumpers must land in the foam pit feet first.
- NO LANDING HEAD FIRST. NO DIVING.
- One person should be jumping per lane. You must wait until the previous jumper from your lane has returned to the platform.
- No double flips.
- No back flips or “gainers” (backflips whilst jumping forwards)
- No running starts allowed.
- Exit the foam pit as quickly as you can.
- Do not attempt anything outside your personal limitations or abilities.
- Patrons must be in control of their bodies at all times.
- Where possible patrons should remove glasses and hearing aids before entering the foam pit.
- Large or loose jewellery should be removed before entering the foam pit.
- Pockets should be empty.