Xtreme Air Jumping
View our lastest Xtreme Jumping!
Scan the QR code below to take Xtreme Air with you.
- All patrons that enter an Xtreme Air court must have completed a valid Xtreme Air Waiver. Patrons under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Patrons must not jump on an Xtreme Air court without a court monitor in attendance.
- Patrons must not have anything in their mouths (Chewing gum, lollies etc.) whilst on the Xtreme Air courts.
- Patrons must empty their pockets completely before they enter Xtreme Air courts.
- Patrons should remove large or loose jewellery, studded belts, or anything that could harm another patron.
- Where possible, patrons should remove glasses and hearing aids – particularly when using the foam pit.
- Patrons must wear grip socks whilst on the trampolines.
- No running, pushing, tackling or horseplay of any kind.
- No double bouncing.
- Patrons must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No double somersaults.
- Do not flip over the pads.
Individual Courts will have court specific rules.
Obey all instructions given by Court Monitors.
Failure to adhere to any of these rules at Xtreme Air can result in loss of jump time.